FEATURED SERIES: The Gold Rush Ranch by Elsie Silver

 


Today I am featuring one of my favorite super-spicy ranch romance series. The Gold Rush Ranch series by Elsie Silver is guaranteed to make your hearts and underwear melt. The dirty-talking men and sassy women in this series are some of my favorite book characters.


I actually discovered this series while starting out on Bookstagram. I signed up to be an ARC reader for A Photo Finish and was completely blown away that I definitely planned to start from the very beginning. And I am so glad I did, and I know you will, too.

BOOK 1: OFF TO THE RACES


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I love these two characters, but Billie holds my heart. She is sassy and barely has a filter. She is honest, even when she has to be brutal, but she delivers the message with such sincerity that you know she means well. Vaughn is her equal when it comes to stubborn, but he has a good heart who humors his mama, seeks camaraderie from his grumpy older brother, and wants to set their family legacy to rights.

BOOK 1.5: OUT OF THE GATE


BOOK 2: A PHOTO FINISH



BOOK 3: THE FRONT RUNNER

RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

If I could give this a million stars, I would.

What I love about Elsie Silver's characters is that she takes incredibly flawed people, gives them resilience and sass, and draws out the right amount of vulnerability that make them so relatable and make us readers fall in love with them. Stefan and Mira are no different; I would even say that they raised the bar set by the previous couples in the Gold Rush Ranch.

BOOK 4: A FALSE START


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.5

Just when you think you found the perfect book boyfriend in this series, the subsequent MMC shoves the previous one off the throne. Don't get me wrong: All of the men in her series are fantastic, but Griff Sinclair has moved that bar higher. 

Elsie Silver has an uncanny ability to get you so invested in her characters so hard. So much so that every angst and hurt translate from paper right straight to your heart. I suppose I am glad that we have the spicy scenes to give us some reprieve from the emotional turmoil, but they just make us super thirsty. The dirty talk, the chemistry, the memorable moments.

If you have not read this series yet, I highly recommend getting them, especially since they are free with Kindle Unlimited.


   

MEET ELSIE SILVER


I’m a Canadian romance author who currently lives just outside of Vancouver, British Columbia with my husband, son, and three dogs. I’ve been reading romance books since before I was probably supposed to and have never stopped.

In my free time I love to cook and try new foods, I love to travel, and I love spending time with my boys–especially outdoors. I’ve also become a big fan of my quiet 5 am mornings where I can sip a cup of hot coffee and disappear into a fictional world without interruption. I can’t wait to share my worlds with you!

Connect with Elsie
Newsletterhttps://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/r0a9m8