FEATURED SERIES: The Alpha Compound by Anna Fury


Today we are looking back at one of my favorite Omegaverse series: The Alpha Compound by Anna Fury. If you want lots of spice, edge-of-your-seat action, and all the hot massive Alphas your heart desires, I highly recommend you flex that Kindle Unlimited subscription for this series.

I cannot believe it has been more than a year since Anna Fury's debut novel, and she has taken us on wonderful and exciting roller coaster rides with her books. 

Book One: THE ALPHA AWAKENS



RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

If you want to read this book, you need a couple of things on hand before you start:

- A portable fan.
- A bottle of ice-cold water. 
- Possibly a clean pair of underwear.  

Book Two: WAKE UP, ALPHA


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Oh, Samson. He doesn't say much, but boy, when he does, you will be blushing from head to toe. He is well-read, sharp, and just so freaking adorable.

And Penelope. Pen's sassiness is unparalleled. There is a line she says that had me laughing so hard and wishing it were on a shirt. I would love to have her as a ride-or-die, because who else would traverse through the unknown and face off with Alphas two feet taller than her just to find her friend? My new BFF, of course.

Book Three: WIDE AWAKE


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

If I did not love Anna Fury so much, I would send her a bill for ruined underwear, excessive water use, and boxes of tissues.

If you just read this MMF book for nothing but the steamy moments, it would be so worth it. I would not recommend it because you would be missing out on a phenomenal story with amazing world-building, but if that's your jam, you will still get a wonderful, fulfilling experience. 

Book Four: SLEEPWALK


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

😭😲😭😭😭πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ€―🀯😭

..And that's my review.

Also, you did not live a full life if you have not experienced -- even just to read about -- The Omegamatic.

Book Five: AWAKE AT LAST


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

There is a reason Mitchell is my book Daddy. 

    


MEET ANNA FURY


Hey y'all!

I'm Anna Fury, author of The Alpha Compound series, dystopian paranormal romance.

A North Carolina native, I'm fluent in snark and sarcasm, tiki decor, and an aficionado of phallic plants. Visit me on Instagram for a glimpse into the sexiest wiener wallpaper you've ever seen.

I write any time I have a free minute - walking the dog, in the shower, ON THE TOILET. The voices in my head wait for no one. When I'm not furiously hen-pecking at my computer, I love to hike and bike and get out in nature.

I currently live in Raleigh, North Carolina with my Mr. Right, a three year old tornado and two lovely old dogs. I LOVE to connect with readers, so visit me on social or use the contact page to stay in touch! <3

Connect with Anna