BOOKWORM TBR: Miss Fortune by Aubrey Bondurant

 


⚠️⚠️ UPCOMING BOOK RELEASE ALERT! ⚠️⚠️

Who has a *cough* weakness *cough* for hot-for-the-boss office romances? 

That would be me. πŸ™‹‍♀️

A friend who knows such weakness and is sworn to never hold it over my head just recommended a series that is all about this trope.  Guess who just added it to their TBR?

That would be me, also. πŸ™‹‍♀️

Suddenly my reading life just became that distracted boyfriend meme. πŸ˜…


The latest book Miss Fortune is coming out on July 30. So guess who will be binging on the series in time to download that book at the end of month?

Hello again.  It's me. πŸ™‹‍♀️

XO Filipino Bookworm⁠πŸ›⁠


BLURB - MISS FORTUNE
Caleb Morrison is the most uptight man I’ve ever met – and he’s my new boss.

One moment he’s cold, the next he’s unexpectedly sweet. It’s enough to give me whiplash. Despite my attraction to him, I’m convinced we’re too different to be more than friends.

But then he flips the script and I’m left with a decision.

Daisy Wilson is the most intriguing woman I’ve ever met – and she’s my new assistant.

Although we’re complete opposites, I can’t resist her positive energy or the light she brings to my life.
But just as we grow closer, my secret threatens everything.

Pushing her away is the right thing to do.
I just hope she doesn’t listen.

PRE-ORDER LINKS
The Miss Series is free with Kindle Unlimited.