BOOKWORM REVIEW: Break Up with Him, for Me by Whitney G.


Augh, I am a sucker for a great reluctant-besties-to-lovers read and Whitney G. writes the best alphas, so when Break Up with Him, For Me came out, I just had to 1-click. I don't think I've ever read anyone as adorably frustrating as Penelope and Hayden.⁠⛸️ Penelope is a former ice figure skater who is trying to get her love life together. I really have never been a serial dater, so I find myself living vicariously through her appropriately named breakups. ⁠

πŸ“± Her accomplice through this dating journey is her best friend..well, originally her big brother's best friend, Hayden, who has his own set of dating and life problems. A self-made millionaire who is supposedly a recovering playboy, he's trying to help Penelope navigate the dating world.⁠

It wouldn't be a HEA romance if we didn't know where this leads, but I can assure you it is the path and the means that make this book very entertaining. As someone whose best friend is basically a Hayden, I can definitely relate to his well-meaning shenanigans. Thankfully, I wasn't a Penelope, so no assistance needed in my love life.⁠

XO Filipino Bookworm⁠πŸ›⁠

RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

PURCHASE LINKS