BOOKWORM RE-READS: Ice Planet Barbarians



With all of the ✨hype✨ about the Ice Planet Barbarian series by Ruby Dixon - I knew I had to re-read the series. ⁠

I started reading the books in 2016 during a small winter break from work after I saw the book among the best sellers on the sci-fi romance list. 😍I. WAS. HOOKED.😍 The hype is no surprise, because after that first read, I binged as much of the series as I can and followed updates and other series by Ruby when they go live. If you have not read the series, definitely do it. I'm super-excited for you to meet πŸ’–Haeden and JosieπŸ’– (book 7).⁠

The amazing thing about these series is that they were my gateway to amazing world of science fiction romance. I can't wait to share my other favorite authors in that genre. 

RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯