NOW AVAILABLE: King of Vegas Part Two by A.J. Wyatt

 

ABOUT THE BOOK

Forbidden love between rival families...how can it ever end happily?

Tahlia da Volterra
I saved his life. Now, Vincenzo di Napoli has made me his captive bride. Whisked from Palermo to Las Vegas, I'm thrust into the world of Cosa Nostra where no one welcomes me. All I ever wanted was to join the Camorra, my family's dynasty. But having witnessed their sinister acts, I stand to lose everything—even my heart.

Vincenzo di Napoli
Now it’s Tahlia’s turn to know fear. Everyone wants me to kill her, but I can’t. After she saved me from her brothers' torture, I know I can never hurt her. Betrayal tore us apart, yet nothing keeps me from her side. If Cosa Nostra rejects her, I’ll force their hand as I did hers.
Because she belongs to me.


   

MEET A.J. WYATT

A.J has always been in love with books and love stories of all kinds. When she stumbled upon Mafia Romance, her own Mafia Underworld has been brewing ever since. She wrote her first novel in 2020 and Loyalty that Binds was released in June 2021.

When she's not writing, she spends her time with her two little boys and loving husband.

She loves connecting with readers and authors alike - so please feel free to contact her.

Connect with A.J.