BOOKWORM REVIEW: Liars and Liaisons by Sav R. Miller

 

RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
SPICE: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.5

I have been feeling a little dark lately, and this read definitely satisfied that internal itch to paint the world black.

Violet Artinos wants her ex-boyfriend back, and the way to that seems to go through her ex's younger brother Grayson James. She stays with the musical prodigy in his mountainside manor as his muse in exchange for getting what she wants, but the price seems to be steeper than she expected. 

This always bears repeating with every Sav R. Miller release: She is an absolute wizard when it comes to hypnotizing her readers to fall for someone so morally irredeemable. Grayson is so deliciously dark, and his chemistry with Violet goes through a wonderful development from a sizzle to a full-on fire. 

Every Sav read promises a wonderful mix of romance, suspense, twists, and turns, and this sixth and final installment of the Monsters and Muses series is no exception. I lived for the wonderful emotional roller coaster that Miller takes us: the pacing and the build-up to the climax filled us with anticipation and anxiety.

As a huge fan of the M&M universe, it was great to see previous characters, some whom I have loved since their stories came into my life. There is some interconnection in this book with the other releases in the series, but it can be read as a standalone.

The read is dark, dark, dark, but if that is your jam, you will love Grayson and this story. If you're on the fence, I do recommend checking out the TW before jumping in.

** I am voluntarily reviewing an advance copy of this book. Thank you to Sav R. Miller for providing an ARC. **

ABOUT THE BOOK

I met his brother first—while trying to avoid mine.
By the time the agoraphobic, unhinged, and musically-gifted Grayson James came crashing into my life, I was deeply infatuated with his elder sibling.
But that didn’t stop him from ruining everything.

He stole something that wasn’t his to have.
Something I hadn’t known I was giving him.
After realizing he was unsatisfied with that little taste, he wanted more.
Wanted me.

Now, he’s asked me to keep him company while he hides out in his family’s rustic, mountainside estate.
Blackmailed me really.
Unfortunately, I need the money.
The escape.

It’s not like I have much of a choice.
Grayson is determined to keep me around, as if my presence will assist him in rediscovering his passions.
And perhaps unmask a few dark ones of my own.

Liars and Liaisons is the sixth and final interconnected standalone in the Monsters & Muses series. It is a dark romance inspired by the Pan and Echo myths and contains material that may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised.


    

MEET SAV R. MILLER

Sav R. Miller writes dark, contemporary romance with morally gray characters and steam that'll make you blush.

She prefers the villains in most stories, and thinks everyone deserves happily-ever-after.

Currently, Sav lives in central Kentucky with her fiancΓ© and two pups, Lord Byron and Poe. She loves sitcoms, silence, and sardonic humor.

Connect with Sav
Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/srmauthor
Instagram ➡️ https://www.instagram.com/srmauthor
TikTok ➡️ https://www.tiktok.com/@authorsavrmiller
Pinterest ➡️ https://www.pinterest.com/authorsav