NOW AVAILABLE: Taurus Untamed by January Bell

ABOUT THE BOOK

I’m a world away from anything familiar—but it’s like I’ve known him my whole life.

I never realized my father's stories about alternate dimensions were a warning. But when I wake up in the gentle arms of a horned giant, his theories become all too real. My sisters are gone, I've traveled through some kind of rip in the universe... and the man holding me says I'm his fated mate. I need to find my sisters, but the people here have been under attack.

They need my nursing skills, and I can't find it in myself to abandon them... or the gruff, brutish man who's set on taking care of me. So I get to work, staying as busy as I can. My so-called fated mate makes it easy, and despite his stern exterior, I sense a heart of gold. I'm undeniably attracted to him, but I'm not ready for forever.

Then the unthinkable happens. I’m kidnapped, taken by the same people responsible for the attacks on the village: vampires.

I can only hope he'll fight for what he thinks is his... me.

Get Your Copy (Free with Kindle Unlimited) → https://amzn.to/3Q9MW9u


MEET JANUARY BELL



January Bell writes steamy sci-fi and fantasy romance with a guaranteed happily ever after. Combining pure escapism, a little adventure, and a whole lotta love makes for romance that's a world apart. For the latest updates, follow her on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to her newsletter for exclusive content. Is there a character you would like to see featured in a future novel or novella? Don't be shy! She'd love to hear from you.

Connect with January