BOOKWORM REVIEW: Eyes on Me by Sara Cate


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

When it comes to super-hot but emotionally engaging stories, Sara Cate never disappoints.

Eyes on Me focuses on Garrett and Mia. They have been step-siblings for a long time, but Mia is nursing a one-sided attraction for her stepbrother. At least she thinks she is until Garrett catches her side hustle as an exhibitionist. Could this be the turning point that she had always wished for but thought she would never get, or would Garrett drive even more distance between them?

I adore Garrett and Mia. I am a sucker for a broken hero, and Garrett embraces that role. He is hot, cocky, and sexy, but there is something dark and in pieces beneath the smooth operator surface. But MIA! Despite her being younger, I love her confidence and assertiveness. She is no shy flower for sure, and I thoroughly enjoyed how her strength and light complimented Garrett's vulnerability and darkness very well.

And the spice. It is definitely a Sara Cate book because the spicy scenes were scorching hot. Have a large bottle of water handy, because the thirst is real from Garrett and Mia's bedroom (or lack thereof) adventures.

This is Book Two of the Salacious Players Club series, and while we get to see the main characters from Book 1 and other characters for future books, this read can definitely stand on its own. It would be remiss of me, however, to not recommend reading Praise, which was also a fantastic read. Emerson and Charlotte play significant side roles in this read as Garrett's and Mia's support system, respectively. I absolutely love reading more about Garrett and Emerson's deep friendship, and I was super-glad that Mia seamlessly fit into Charlotte and Eden's little but growing circle of friends.

There are a few possible triggers, so please check the content warning before proceeding. If you are looking for a super-sexy read that will tug at your heartstrings, look no further than this book.

** I am voluntarily reviewing an advance copy of this book. Thank you to Sara Cate and Wildfire Marketing Solutions for providing an ARC. **

ABOUT THE BOOK

I’m a voyeur—it means I like to watch.

And in my line of work, that’s a gift.

As one of the four owners of the Salacious Players’ Club, I’m comfortable on the sidelines. This is what I was made to do, and I work better alone.

Until the day I stumble on a certain cam girl app and find myself watching the one person I should never have watched—my step-sister.

There are three big problems with this.

One, Mia and I can’t stand each other.

Two, she has no idea I’m the man on the other end of the video.

And three…I’m hooked—on the app and on her.

Now, Mia has me wanting and doing things I said I’d never do again, like opening up and getting attached. I’m falling for her, but she’s falling for the mystery man I’m pretending to be.

If I’m going to make this right, then I have to do more than just watch.

But how far will I go to keep her eyes on me?

Get Your Copy (Free with Kindle Unlimited) → https://amzn.to/3vnIfR5

 

MEET SARA CATE

Sara Cate is a USA Today best-selling author of steamy romance and sexy book boyfriends. Although she writes a wide range of tropes, Sara is best known for her age gap and taboo romances. One thing you can expect from her entire collection is heaps of steam and plenty of angst.

Living in Arizona with her husband and kids, Sara spends most of her time reading, writing, or baking.

Connect with Sara