BOOKWORM REVIEW: That Perfect Fit by Lizzie Stanley

 


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

This is the perfect novella when you're starting to feel a book slump coming on.

Faith has a small problem. A small problem that prevents her from dating anyone in the long term because it literally gets in the way. So when her office crush Damon starts flirting with her, she hesitates in flirting back because of her small problem.

This book is funny and witty. It is proof that sometimes the best things come in small packages. Faith and Damon are adorable. Despite what life has thrown at him, Damon is easygoing, caring, and confident. Faith is sassy and charming.

I needed a good laugh and quick read, and this is that perfect fit.


ABOUT THE BOOK

It's a dating minefield out there, isn't it? Definitely not one size fits all. And I'm feeling certain it's going to be harder for me to find my happily ever after, given my little problem...

...until the quiet new IT guy at my work starts giving me butterflies.

Damon's a sexy sweetheart, with eyes that could tempt anyone into delicious sin...sin I'm not sure I can handle anymore.

But my lady parts aren't listening to reason. They just want the hottie with the amazing smile.

Could he be my perfect fit?

Get Your Copy Now: https://amzn.to/3cI7wvl

ABOUT LIZZIE STANLEY

Lizzie Stanley realised the other day how long it had been since she graduated from university, and resolved never to think about it again. She has a demanding but satisfying day job, and still manages to find pockets of time here and there to write. She lives in the UK with her Very Sexy Husband and her Doc Martens collection, and enjoys binge reading, watching true crime documentaries on Netflix, playing Dungeons and Dragons, singing the music of the eighties very badly in the shower, and tormenting her friends with puns.

Connect with Lizzie
Email: lizziestanleyauthor@gmail.com