BOOKWORM RECAP (July 2021)


What a crazy but exciting month! July 2021 has definitely been a wild ride, and I am so grateful for the wonderful milestones in my reading journey this month.

Before I recap the books that made it to my read list, I just wanted to highlight three amazing milestones:

☑️ I surpassed 150 followers on Instagram.  Thank you so much for your support! This rookie bookstagrammer is so humbled by new friends.

☑️ I reached 60% of my reading list. I was running so behind earlier this year.  It is nice to be ahead of the curve for the first time.

☑️ I read my first ARC! I know I am such a noob, but this milestone has been the most overwhelming AND exciting for me this month.  I have posted my review on Goodreads and will be posting my review in a couple of days when the book comes out. πŸ˜¬

As for my read list this month, I like to think that my reading choices have been fairly lucky.  I have read mostly great books, and there were definitely some reads that joined my favorites list.

πŸ“– Her Alien Protector by Presley Hall
πŸ“– Burn for You/Melt for You/Ache for You/Wicked Beautiful/Wicked Sexy by J.T. Geissinger
πŸ“– Nanny for the Army Rangers by Krista Wolf
πŸ“– On a Wednesday by Whitney G.
πŸ“– Save the Date by Monica Murphy
πŸ“– Steph's Outcast by Ruby Dixon
πŸ“– The Boss(Hole) by Penelope Bloom
πŸ“– Possessive Stepbrother by Mink
πŸ“– Pitched/Make Me a Match by Ella Goode
πŸ“– Jock Blocked by Pippa Grant
πŸ“– Lucius by Celia Aaron
πŸ“– Twisted Games by Ana Huang (which also got my favorite book boyfriend of the month - hello Rhys!)

I am looking forward to more exciting reads in August.  I will definitely be taking a few with me poolside when we go on vacation. πŸ–️

How did your July go? What are some of your favorite reads?