August 2021 Bookworm Recap

 



August went by so quickly!  Looking back at the books I've read and milestones I've reached, I was amazed at the amount of stuff that got done, even during vacation!

I am so incredibly thankful for the people who follow me and have been so kind as I learn how to navigate Bookstagram and blogging.  I got into this as a suggestion from a friend who said that I would discover new books and new authors if I just jump right in, and they were absolutely right.

There were definitely some growing pains in learning how to be an ARC reader, but August 2021 saw my first ARC review and my first book edit. I found amazing new (favorite) authors, and I've read my ABSOLUTE favorite book of the year so far this month.

I can't wait to see what September holds.  I hope you keep following.