BOOKWORM REVIEW: My Enemy Next Door by Whitney G

 



Let me preface this review with this: I am a big Whitney G. fan. Turbulence still ruined me for many forbidden romances, and her Steamy Coffee Collection series is a go-to if I want to get **inspired**.⁠
That said, this book was too short. I wish we got to spend more time with Tyler and Chassie. They were both law school classmates who competed for the top spot. There were definitely some petty things going on; it just made their banter all the more hot. ⁠
Fast forward a few years later, Chassie is having a career identity crisis at her law firm, and Tyler is brought in to help with her workload. I was a bit frustrated with Chassie's indecision to leave her job despite having a blossoming audiobook narrator career, but the hilarity of Tyler finding out what she does for her side hustle made up for that.⁠

XO Filipino Bookworm⁠πŸ›⁠

RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

PURCHASE LINKS