BOOKWORM REVIEW: Pretty Little Sinner by Anna Fury

 

RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
SPICE: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

What do you get when you mix a reluctant Daddy, a sweet alpha-roll, and a sassy omega?

If Anna Fury is involved, you certainly can count on a wild emotional roller coaster ride!

Julia and James have been trying to catch Cassian's attention for a hot minute. The couple believes the broody silver fox is the missing piece to their relationship puzzle, but every attempt at pulling him in is rebuffed by the Alpha bartender. Can their resilience finally break the grumpy Daddy down?

I was definitely here for that journey! Can I just say how thorough and wholesome Anna Fury's effort is in carefully portraying healthy relationships? I love the constant communication and openness between Julia and James as they pursue Cassian. Though at times it can be frustrating, I can respect Cass' reluctance to be the late third in this triad. A huge part of this story is their journey to navigate this changing dynamic in their relationship.

When you add Anna's creativity when it comes to spicy things, every seasoned Anna Fury reader knows that you are certainly in for a treat. (For my newbies out there, water, a fan, and clean underwear are a must in your reading toolkit.)

In the backdrop of this romance is the suspense as our motley crew of alpha-rolls and fearless omegas figure out how to deal with Declan's evil shenanigans. While you can definitely read this as a standalone, I highly recommend going back to the beginning of the series. I would even dare new readers to tackle Anna Fury's first Omegaverse series as it overlaps with this one. (It also has one of my all-time favorite book husbands, and I never fail to introduce Daddy Mitch to the book-loving universe.)

It looks like my boy Asher is up next, and the countdown clock has started ticking. 

** I am voluntarily reviewing an advance copy of this book. Thank you to Anna Fury for providing an ARC. **

ABOUT THE BOOK

Can my mate and I tempt a silver fox to join us?

Julia
My mate, James, is my best friend. He’s brilliant, kind and sexy as heck. But, as rock solid as our bond is, we both ache for more. That need can only be soothed by the hulking silver fox currently living at Bent Fork Ranch with my pack. I’m not the only one who wants Cassian—James is just as hot for him as I am.

Despite our sexiest efforts, Cassian holds us at arms’ length. So, James and I will do what any sane couple would, we’ll double down until Cassian gives in. Every man has a breaking point, and we won’t stop until we find his.

Cassian
I missed my chance with Julia—now she belongs to James. But when the handsome alpha makes it clear he wants me too, it shreds my resolve. I’m dancing on the knife’s edge of self control, fending off daily advances from James and his beautiful, deaf mate.

It's a losing proposition, though. Because they want forever, and I can't give it to them. My former pack needs me. I can't escape the past, even if it means forsaking a future with the sexy duo.

I need to leave, but they make it oh so tempting to stay…

Pretty Little Sinner is the third book in the Northern Rejects Series. It features a happily mated duo dying to get their hands on the missing piece of their bond.


  

MEET ANNA FURY


Hey y'all!

I'm Anna Fury, author of The Alpha Compound series, dystopian paranormal romance.

A North Carolina native, I'm fluent in snark and sarcasm, tiki decor, and an aficionado of phallic plants. Visit me on Instagram for a glimpse into the sexiest wiener wallpaper you've ever seen.

I write any time I have a free minute - walking the dog, in the shower, ON THE TOILET. The voices in my head wait for no one. When I'm not furiously hen-pecking at my computer, I love to hike and bike and get out in nature.

I currently live in Raleigh, North Carolina with my Mr. Right, a three-year-old tornado and two lovely old dogs. I LOVE to connect with readers, so visit me on social or use the contact page to stay in touch! <3

Connect with Anna