BOOKWORM REVIEW: With You Forever by Ava Hunter


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
SPICE: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I made the mistake of having an angsty mood and even more angsty background music to go along with this angsty read, and now I am a hot blubbering mess.

But the book? So worth it.

Lacey Sutton and Seth Kincaid's happily ever after is at the "walking down the aisle" phase. (Or at least getting ready to.) Their happy bubble is invaded by the news that shakes the couple and leaves their fate at a crossroads. 

This read was an emotional rollercoaster ride filled with happy and spicy moments that were carefully interwoven with heartache and resilience. If you have been following this book world from the beginning, this will make you fall in love with not just Seth and Lacey, but the Kincaids and the other characters in this series.

This novella can be read as a standalone, but trust me, read the series from the very beginning. You need that full investment into these characters to get the full experience of this read.

ABOUT THE BOOK

What do you do when your entire world is turned upside down?

Lacey Sutton has it all. A booming career in Nashville as an event planner and Seth Kincaid’s engagement ring on her finger.

She’s never been more ready to say I do to the love of her life.

Until a terrifying twist of fate brings Seth and Lacey’s wedding plans to a screeching halt.

And this time, keeping their love strong might prove to be the toughest challenge they’ve ever faced.

With You Forever is the second novella in the Nashville Star series. It’s a steamy country romance with no cliffhanger and no cheating. Please note content warnings: Cancer diagnosis, grief, anxiety. But as always, a happily-ever-after is guaranteed.


MEET AVA HUNTER


At the age of thirteen, I read The Outsiders in seventh grade, and that’s when I knew I wanted to be a writer. And yes, the book isn’t romance, but it instilled within me a love for amazing characters. Characters that stay with you and never let go. Kind of like a damn good kiss. From there I maybe-kinda-sorta thought I had a knack for romance ever since I wrote a fanfiction about Fox Mulder’s rippling abs. And no, you cannot read it. It is buried in the depths of a very dark drawer. Also, side note: Mulder and Scully are the OG of the slow burn.

Since then, I’ve written in various genres from YA to literary fiction. However, it wasn’t until about four years ago I decided to give romance a try. I had an idea in my head and decided to combine my two loves, country music and kissing, and the Nashville Star series was born. Six books later, I am still in love with writing romance and only have more ideas on the way.

I adore writing about good men who go to almost superhuman lengths to protect the women they love. And I love writing about strong, stubborn women who don’t take shit but still like it when their men sweep them off their feet.

When I’m not parked in front of a computer writing, I am mom-ing, reading, traveling, drinking wine, baking and watching good TV.

I write full-time from Arizona, where I live with my husband, daughter and a very chonky cat.

Whew. I think that’s enough.

Come find me on social media and let’s keep in touch.

Connect with Ava
Join my mailing list ➜ https://tinyurl.com/269ktvmp
Facebook ➜ https://www.facebook.com/authoravahunter
Instagram ➜ https://www.instagram.com/authoravahunter
Website ➜ https://authoravahunter.com/