BOOKWORM REVIEW: Kink Camp Hunted by Adriana Anders


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Welcome to Kink Camp, where you get to explore your fantasies in a safe, controlled space.

Unfortunately for Grace, she does not really know what hers are. She came to camp at the behest of her best friend, and since they arrived, she has been feeling all sorts of lost. 

Until a mysterious post on the camp message board drew her attention. 

After a fantastic encounter with a mysterious and deliciously aggressive man in the woods, she realizes that she is into prey kink, and the man who has helped awaken her sensual desires seems to prefer staying anonymous. Can she get an encore of their encounter, and will she ever discover his identity?

This read goes by so quickly. Adriana Anders provides enough details and context without weighing down the tempo of the book. She does a great job of quickly -- but naturally -- establishing a connection between Grace and The Overlord, and their deep connection is nicely infused into their spicy encounters in the forest.

I wish we got more about their HEA, but as this is the book in the series, I assume that we will get some snippets about their life past "The End."

ABOUT THE BOOK

My desires…

I’m afraid. I want things – to escape, to run, to be caught, held down and… I’ve come here to find the thing to quench my most sensual fantasies.

When I see him - I know. He’s brutal and made of stone. An artist with his hands who keeps everyone at arm’s length. He’s the one I want – I need.

May be my downfall.

I’m not a man you play with. I gave up on finding a partner years ago.

But now I see her. Innocent. Beautiful. Temptation. I want to possess her as much as I want to protect her from myself.

I am the king here, but once she’s gone? I’ll be a man alone once again.
Now that I have her. I have to find a way to keep her – forever.

Kink Camp is a world apart, a place where pain is pleasure, hate can be love, and we are all our own true selves. Every act is consensual, every person respected—unless that’s not what they want. This book plunges you into the deep end, with consensual non-consent, forced fantasy, and primal play. Tread carefully.



MEET ADRIANA ANDERS

Adriana Anders is author of the Survival Instincts, Love at Last, and Blank Canvas series. Her debut, Under Her Skin, was a Publishers Weekly Best Book of 2017 and double recipient of the HOLT Medallion award, and Loving the Secret Billionaire was a Romance Writers of America 2019 Rita® Award Finalist. Her books have been featured in Entertainment Weekly, Oprah Mag, Bustle, USA Today Happy Ever After, and Book Riot. Today, she resides with her husband and two small children on the coast of France, where she writes the gritty, emotional love stories of her heart.

Connect with Adriana
Newsletter: www.adrianaanders.com/newsletter
Website: http://www.adrianaanders.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adrianaandersauthor/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdrianasBoudoir
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/adrianasboudoir/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adriana.anders