BOOKWORM REVIEW: Igid's Bounty by Deysi O'Donal

 

RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Dangerous MMCs who want zero to do with relationships but end up falling in love are my jam. You know what's a better jam than that? Dangerous FMCs who want zero to do with relationships but end up falling in love.

We get that and more with Igid' story in Deysi O'Donal's third installment of the Earth's Bounty series. Saying Igid's childhood was not ideal is a serious understatement. Raised in a brothel has hardened her heart and sharpened her tongue. She is independent, fierce, and sassy; she needs no one to protect her, especially her pilot. 

Brox has all of the ingredients to complement Igid's tough personality. He is remarkably kind and fiercely loyal. He respects Igid's assertiveness and independence but also keeps her on her toes with banter.

All of this comes to a head -- or should I say heat -- during their rescue mission, and things get a whole lot spicy. And does Deysi O'Donal bring the caliente!

I always enjoy every stop in the Earth's Bounty universe. Deysi O'Donal's world-building is always on point with the vibrant details. Igid's story can be read as a standalone, but I highly recommend reading from the very beginning to get the full experience of this series.

** I am voluntarily reviewing an advance copy of this book. Thank you to Deysi O'Donal for providing an ARC. **

ABOUT THE BOOK

A newly found cache of human females is being sought throughout the universe—and now it’s up to my crew to protect them.

Born in a slum of a brothel to an indentured mother, I’ve endured unspeakable things, but now, I am a badass bounty huntress. I’ve buried my past and with it, any desire for mates or kits. Those things were never meant for me anyway.

Tasked with locating the human women recently sold at an illegal auction, the last thing I need is for my heat suppressants to fail mid-mission. Thanks to my Niveron biology, I’m unexpectedly thrown into a heat unlike any I’ve ever experienced, and the only male who can help? Brox, the one person who can get under my skin, the one I’ve sworn not to get close to.

Now I have two choices; accept Brox’s help, or let my dark past send me fleeing from the one male who might be my future.

Get Your Copy (Free with Kindle Unlimited) → https://amzn.to/3xfTBGF

MEET DEYSI O'DONAL


Deysi is married to the love of her life. Living her happily-ever-after with 3 cats, a neurotic boarder collie, a recent college graduate and a teenager who aspires to live forever in her basement.

She has been penning stories since she could hold a pencil and spends most days working as a vampire and her nights playing with the imaginary friends that live in her head. On the off chance she’s not writing, or stabbing people with needles, she probably has her nose in a book. Which is particularly vexing to her co-workers and family.

She enjoys loud music, sunny afternoons, and leisurely trips through social media.

Connect with Deysi