BOOKWORM REVIEW: Give Me More by Sara Cate


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Just when you think Sara Cate's Salacious Players Club series could not get any better, she levels it up with this delicious poly-romance read.

It all starts with best friends pining for each other. The twist here is that Hunter and Isabel are happily married but there is a piece missing from their relationship. That void seems to be filled -- albeit temporarily and fleetingly -- when Hunter's best friend Drake is around. 

But the solution couldn't possibly be the playboy who runs at the mention of commitment, right? 

What I love about this series is that Sara Cate takes the most impossible situation and makes us invest our mind, our heart, and our soul into those characters and their connection. Hunter, Drake, and Isabel have a dynamic that works in a world that believes three's a crowd. They support each other: two lift each other up when their third is being dumb. The love that they all thought was purely platonic blossomed nicely into the forever that many hope for.

And the spice! Sara Cate never disappoints, and I love that we get moments between Hunter and Isabel, Drake and Isabel, and Hunter and Drake along with all three. Those moments are so hot but oh so good that readers will want to get burned willingly.

This book is another notch as to why Sara Cate is always a must-read for me. If you're new to her world, welcome and enjoy the bumpy but wonderful ride.

** I am voluntarily reviewing an advance copy of this book. Thank you to Sara Cate and Wildfire Marketing for providing an ARC. **

ABOUT THE BOOK

I’m a scoundrel
Playboy. Man whore.
Basically, I get around, and I’m not afraid to admit it.

So when my best friend opens up Salacious Players’ Club and asks me to head the construction, how could I say no?
Now we’re on a cross-country road trip touring other kink clubs, and I couldn’t be happier.
Life is good.

Then Hunter suddenly asks me to sleep with his wife…while he watches.
I’ll do anything for my best friend, but this is the one request I should say no to.
Isabel is the woman of my dreams, but she’s his.
And the exact reason I should say no is the one reason I say yes.
Because it’s not only Isabel I want.

These are the two most important people in my life, and if we go down this path, how will I ever be able to walk away?
I’m not sure my best friend understands just how much I’m willing to do for him—and why. 

Get Your Copy (Free with Kindle Unlimited) → https://amzn.to/3G90Hkh

   

MEET SARA CATE

Sara Cate is a USA Today best-selling author of steamy romance and sexy book boyfriends. Although she writes a wide range of tropes, Sara is best known for her age gap and taboo romances. One thing you can expect from her entire collection is heaps of steam and plenty of angst.

Living in Arizona with her husband and kids, Sara spends most of her time reading, writing, or baking.

Connect with Sara