BOOKWORM REVIEW: Gravity by Sara Cate


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Sometimes the road to love is rocky and filled with obstacles.

Zara York is still mourning the loss of her twin sister Emma. But it looks like she is the only one who has been stuck in their grief. Nash Wilde is also still grieving his brother Preston who died with Emma in a helicopter crash. Once a focused up-and-coming protΓ©gΓ© for Wilde Aviation, Nash is now wasting his life away with irresponsibility and lack of direction.

Nash's father Alistair offers Zara a million dollars to stay with him and Nash on their private island and to help Nash out of his funk. But this girlfriend-for-hire finds herself falling in love not just with Nash but also with Alistair, too.

The love triangle in this book is incredibly heartbreaking. It is about three people sharing a significant loss and trying to find some light, some salvation from the darkness that is their grief. And you totally understand where each is coming from. A father's sacrifice. A brother's anger. And the woman whom they think is that light, that lifeline.

Sara Cate knows exactly how to push a reader's boundaries unwittingly as she draws them in with fantastic storytelling and engaging and relatable characters. Just when you think the story is going one way, it surprises you by taking a different turn...that actually makes sense. The chemistry among the three characters just works so well that it has you questioning, "how am I into this?"

And the spicy moments are just phenomenal. Sara Cate has become an all-time favorite especially because her intimate scenes are solid. They will leave you hot and thirsty and wishing for your own Nash or Alistair.

This book has absolutely claimed a spot among my top reads this year. Life events have made me put it down, but I was certainly rushing back to jump back into the world of Del Ray. Now that this chapter of The Wilde Boys is over, I am looking forward to Free Fall (Book Two).

** Make sure to check the trigger warnings before reading. **

ABOUT THE BOOK

Three months on a private island.
Two men.
One million dollars.
All I have to do is tame Nash Wilde.

It’s been two years since my sister and her boyfriend were killed in a plane crash. The last person I expected to show up on my doorstep was his father, Alistair Wilde. Yet, he came with an offer I’d be an idiot to pass up: be his son’s girlfriend for three months, live with the two of them in a remote house, and the one million dollars is mine.

The challenge turns out to be harder than I expected. Nash is not just wild, he’s dangerous. And Alistair is far more broken than he lets the world believe. The three of us are bound by grief. It’s up to me to feed Nash’s hunger and heal Alistair’s pain.

Lines are crossed.
Rules are broken.
On the island, there’s no one to tell us this is wrong.

I know I have to choose before I tear this family apart.
But I belong to both of them—
One of them has my body.
The other has my heart.

Get Your Copy (Free with Kindle Unlimited) → https://amzn.to/3wkcfMY

MEET SARA CATE

Sara Cate is a USA Today best-selling author of steamy romance and sexy book boyfriends. Although she writes a wide range of tropes, Sara is best known for her age gap and taboo romances. One thing you can expect from her entire collection is heaps of steam and plenty of angst.

Living in Arizona with her husband and kids, Sara spends most of her time reading, writing, or baking.

Connect with Sara