BOOKWORM REVIEW: Bossy Mr. Ward by Sharon Woods


RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
STEAM: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

This was a fun enemies-to-lovers office romance! Ava needed a new job; her current office is going out of business. She quickly finds another gig as an administrative assistant and is thrilled. Not even a horrible encounter with a meanie over spilled coffee can ruin her day.

Too bad the so-called meanie is the CEO of her new company.

The banter between Ava and Joshua is entertaining. I love that Ava has no pushover for the bossy Mr. Ward. In between their witty exchanges, we also get to know these two better and find that they have more in common than we thought.

It is somewhat of a slow burn on the path to their happily ever after, but the chemistry meanwhile sizzles as we enjoy their back-and-forth.

If you have read Accidental Neighbor, you will enjoy seeing Thomas and Jen again. If you are new to the series, this can still be read as a standalone.

** I am voluntarily reviewing an advance copy of this book. Thank you to Sharon Woods and Give Me Books PR for providing an ARC. **

ABOUT THE BOOK

A spilled coffee, an arrogant jerk, and my new boss. What else could go wrong?

With his pretty blue eyes and entitled attitude, Joshua Ward walks around like his sole mission is to make my life as difficult as possible. But I’m not prepared to let this new high-paying job go, so I roll up my sleeves and prepare to work.

Except, one late night work session, I kiss my enemy and my perception starts to shift. I see beyond the tailored suits and custom-ordered ties. Joshua Ward is more than his money.

Sparks fly between us, and he makes it clear he wants me as his next big project. But can either of us really trust? I’m not the only one who is afraid of love.

I could never fall for a man like Joshua Ward… Could I?

Get Your Copy (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
US: https://amzn.to/3xuEAT7
UK: https://amzn.to/3jNmJyI
CA: https://amzn.to/3vnTyro
AU: https://amzn.to/3rwpaKn



MEET SHARON WOODS

An author of Contemporary Romance. I enjoy writing love stories with a HEA. Born and living in Melbourne, Australia. With my beautiful husband and two children. Lover of romance books, coffee and chocolate. I started reading romance during my maternity leave. And then, I wanted to write my own stories and in lockdown took a shot. And it's been the best decision.

Connect with Sharon