NOW AVAILABLE: Rescued By Her Enemy by January Bell

 


When I say that this book is HOT, I mean to say that this book is WICKED HOT. I am sharing my review later this week, but don't let that delay you in getting this book NOW. 

Rescued by Her Enemy is now available and is free with Kindle Unlimited.

ABOUT THE BOOK

Love was never part of the plan.

I learned the hard way that men aren't to be trusted.

My ex sold me out for hacking the crime boss on our space station, and he made me a prisoner under 'round the clock surveillance. My only friends are an old cymech wolf unit and the AI I secretly built to help me escape.

When my SOS pings to orbiting ships are discovered, a new guard, Fintan, is assigned to live with me 24/7. And there's one more problem: Fintan's a massive, warrior-class cymech. Except, he doesn't seem to be completely under the crime boss' control.

When Fintan springs me from my prison, we're forced to work together to out-maneuver the station crime boss and get space side as fast as possible. Fintan's like no one I've ever met, and I'm falling fast.

My brain knows I can't trust when it comes to men.

My heart never seemed to learn that lesson.

Hard Drive is a steamy sci fi adventure romance for adults. This book is a standalone with a HEA in the world of Neon Renegades, so you can read it by itself or after book one.

Pre-order Your Copy Today: https://amzn.to/3DA3DUk

MEET JANUARY BELL



January Bell writes steamy sci-fi and fantasy romance with a guaranteed happily ever after. Combining pure escapism, a little adventure, and a whole lotta love makes for romance that's a world apart. For the latest updates, follow her on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to her newsletter for exclusive content. Is there a character you would like to see featured in a future novel or novella? Don't be shy! She'd love to hear from you.

Connect with January