BOOKWORM TBR: Stolen Fate by V.T. Do

 



Fate seems to stack some pretty rough cards against you these last few years, and you're all alone in dealing with them as they get dealt one-by-one. You need a break, but most importantly, you need a job. Relief comes in a form of a nanny job in New York, and you take it immediately.

Not realizing that this reprieve is a Pandora's box, ready to bring back ghosts from the pasts that you wanted long buried.

I don't know about you, but I am excited to find out what happens next in Stolen Fate by V.T. Do, which comes out today.

πŸ“˜ BLURB πŸ“˜

Jace -

For three months, I searched her out.
For him.
Everything I have done before meeting her has been for him.
Everything I have done after is for her.
Perhaps it was all in Fate’s plan.
Whatever it was, I can’t let her go.
I don’t know how.

Evelyn -
There’s no such thing as fate. Or coincidence.
My meeting Jace isn’t a coincidence, nor is it at fate’s hand.
It was him.
I became defenseless in his eyes. I became someone I hadn’t been in six long years, someone I was happy to be once more.
I showed him all of my soft parts, thinking he was strong enough to protect it—protect me from the world.

Am I wrong?

PURCHASE LINKS