BOOKWORM TBR: Dirty Diana by January James


Growing up with secrets in a small town drives you to escape to the big city. An invite to an exclusive club tempts you with anonymity, letting you fulfill your fantasies without judgment.

After coming back to reality, you find out the man who catered to your whims is your boss.


*SWOON*

I cannot wait to find out what happens in Dirty Diana by January James on August 27. I mean, doesn't that cover just look oh so good?

Just added the book to my TBR and officially kicked off the countdown to the end of August.

BLURB
My name is Diana.

I’m a small-town English girl in Manhattan, being eaten alive by an all-consuming job in a city that never sleeps.

Everything I once loved now suffocates me, but long-kept secrets mean I can’t go home.

The day I was invited to join the exclusive Decadence Club was the day my life was saved. Finally, I could be anonymous; I could be anyone I wanted for one night only; I could live out my fantasies without anyone knowing.

There were only three rules:
  1. Don’t reveal your real name
  2. Don’t give out personal information
  3. Never meet the same member twice
I broke all three. Then he turned up at my office.

The best lay of my life is otherwise known as Jude Peyton-Harris, notorious ball-breaking business ‘fixer’, and my new CEO. He knows my secret and he wants my job gone.

But I can’t go home.
I can only stay and fight.

PRE-ORDER at Amazon: https://amzn.to/2W2HQUY